GHAA Forum

Communication Platform of GHAA

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon Sadler
Holy Kitty
Holy Kitty

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:05 pm

Two teenage girls who set a kitten on fire.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/13708685/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

Who the f*ck lights a kitten on fire?

I hope they get cancer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www230.popomundo.com/Common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=v
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Moving to the Off topic forum. its better suited there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:42 am

O_O

poor kitten.. i hope those girls get burned while in confinement.. u_u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven Hellemans
decent member
decent member

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:43 am

I am no kittenlover, but how sick are you if you do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:16 pm

A similar thing happened in my state where someone there a flaming cat out a window. People can be so crule to animals now adays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin

Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:25 pm

I dont want to go all ethical and political here, but theres way worse stuff than someone doing this.

Theres full scale abuse of animals. The ones we eat, wear, watch for entertainment etc.
I saw a docufilm about this all, and people are just sick. I often feel like doing to them, what they do to their pigs, sheep, cows etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 pm

its really awful how some people think of animals as objects.. like.. i dont need this dog no more.. lets dump it somewhere.. -_- these people should go to jail for life.. -_-

and.. wearing and watching animals for entertainment is really cruel.. but i dont think eating them is.. is like saying lions are cruel for eating zebras and stuff.. >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:35 pm

where i live, we come across a lot of stray dogs. i even took one in as my own i felt so bad for it. she was all skin and bones. She's pretty healthy now, and a happy playful dog at that. though she is awfully timid, i think her previous owner may have abused her. the slightest sound makes her jump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:39 pm

i took a lot of cats from the streets.. but since i cant have pets in here.. i gave them to my neighbor.. and i helped her to take care of them.. too bad im alergic to cats.. xD i have to be careful handling them.. >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clayton Hilliard
Part-time God / Admin
Part-time God / Admin

Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:40 pm

Nah Sam, its not about eating them, but the fact that we buy the cheapest meat over and over again, and they can only produce it this cheap, when using breeding methods noone wants to know about out.

As long as governments dont subsidise the companies that make "fair food", its still something to consider (I must say I do the same myself, I LOVE chicken, but I know what happens to them)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.popomundo.com/common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=view
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:40 pm

i was allergic to cats when i was a child, but not anymore. kinda strange if you ask me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 pm

yeah i know how they kill chicken and cow and pigs in here.. its really shocking sometimes..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:44 pm

Johnathan Harris wrote:
i was allergic to cats when i was a child, but not anymore. kinda strange if you ask me Razz

well.. i havent been in touch with cats for some time now.. xD maybe im not allergic anymore..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barend Arets
Queen of Metal
Queen of Metal

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:56 pm

miss holy kitty allergic to cats... maybe your title should be reconsidered Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Harris
Moderator in love
Moderator in love

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:03 pm

Barend Arets wrote:
miss holy kitty allergic to cats... maybe your title should be reconsidered Surprised

seconded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:32 pm

nu huh! cause even tho im allergic i still hug cats in the street..xD sometimes my eyes end up red but.. who cares.. >_< cats are cute.. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simon Sadler
Holy Kitty
Holy Kitty

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm

"An 11-year-old boy and his friend said they saw the smoke and heard the cat shrieking while the girls laughed."

What the fu*k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www230.popomundo.com/Common/CharacterDetails.asp?action=v
Samantha Beljaars
Miss Holy Kitty
Miss Holy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:27 pm

yeah.. pretty bizarre.. its hard to believe sometimes that theres people like that.. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathan Garlic
decent member
decent member

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:34 pm

We do live in a messed up world. Like what Clayton says, and what you've all been saying. Unfortunatly not everyone in the world can be as rational thinking as some of you. And unfortunatly some of us have our countries run by such irrational people. (My one time to be political. Forgive me if I struck a nerve with anyone.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.   

Back to top Go down

The Holy Kitties have found an enemy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1